Travis Allen, PE
Travis is a Project Manager at Walter P Moore's New York Structures Group, with a decade of experience in structural engineering. He provides technical expertise, strong communication, and project management skills to effectively manage highly complex and fast-paced projects.
Additionally, Travis is an expert in various market sectors including aviation, commercial, entertainment, healthcare, mixed-use and retail, and sports. In each project, Travis applies a commitment to innovative client-first solutions. Outside of typical steel and concrete systems, he has unique experience working with structural renovations, secure design requirements, and connection design.
B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Florida
M.Eng., Structural Engineering, University of Florida
- Buffalo Bills New Stadium
- Florida Citrus Bowl
- Lancaster General Hospital Emergency Department Expansion and Renovation
- University of Florida University Athletic Association Office of Student Life
- Tampa International Airport MTAC
- Confidential Themed Entertainment and Aviation Work