Dilip Choudhuri, PE
As President and CEO, Dilip focuses on the strategic leadership of the firm, alignment of leaders across the firm, and mentoring key direct reports. He chairs the Strategy Council and the Executive Committee for the Board of Directors at the firm. His visionary leadership has transformed the firm into a digital-first, technology-enabled firm. With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, his engagement is sought after by several boards and executive committees of professional organizations.
Dilip is currently engaged on:
- Central Houston, Board Chair and Executive Committee Member
- Design Professionals Coalition (DPC), Executive Committee
- Design Futures Council (DFC), Advisory Board
- Construction Industry Round Table (CIRT)
- Bauer School of Business, Advisory Board
Dilip was inducted as a Fellow by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) in March 2016. In November 2020, he was inducted as a Senior Fellow for the Design Futures Council (DFC).
Dilip is a licensed professional engineer in Texas and California and has a Master's in Engineering Management and a Master of Science in Structural Engineering from State University of New York.