Juan Diaz, PE
Juan is an Engineer at Walter P Moore's El Paso Infrastructure Group, with eight years of experience in traffic planning, analysis, and design. His public sector background allows him to understand common traffic-related challenges and solutions. Juan has expertise in a wide range of project types including commercial, education, government, residential, and transportation. In addition, Juan manages projects from start to finish providing outstanding customer service to clients and consultants. He is passionate about traffic signal design and traffic signal operations and the way they impact commuters' everyday lives.
B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso
- City of El Paso Signal Synchronization
- Texas Department of Transportation El Paso District Signal Synchronization
- UT Arena Red River Realignment
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Doubletree Hilton Pomona Expansion