Jaime Snyder, CAPP
Jaime is a Senior Associate in Walter P Moore's Houston Parking Group. She is the National Lead for the Planning Group, with more than a decade of experience as a parking consultant. Jaime has been involved in multiple disciplines and solved many parking challenges.
In addition, Jaime understands the inner-working of a parking operation and utilizes her expertise to ensure that planning recommendations work for all involved parties. In her tenure as a Parking Consultant, Jaime has completed numerous parking studies for a variety of clients, including healthcare, municipal, educational, and developers. She recognizes and appreciates the needs of all stakeholders involved in the parking planning process and strives to provide clear and concise recommendations that are easy to follow and improve the current parking system.
B.A., Speech Communications, Texas A&M University
- University of Houston Parking and Transportation Study
- Uptown Sedona Parking Study
- TCH Austin South Campus Master Plan
- Baylor Scott and White All Saints Parking Equipment Procurement
- Vancouver Waterfront Shared Parking Analysis