Scott Martin, PE, LEED AP
Principal and Senior Project Manager in the Tampa office, Scott has been in the industry since 1998. Scott is a problem solver and excels at working on projects with unique geometries, complex framing, and distinctive details. His ability to deliver large, complex projects spans various project types from aviation and entertainment to higher education and healthcare.
Scott specializes in bringing teams from across the firm together, working in a transdisciplinary manner along with the entire project team to foster collaboration. He and his teams proactively work toward solving challenges that may extend beyond the traditional design team scope, helping clients realize ultimate goals through effective delivery processes.
As a registered Professional Engineer in the states of Florida, Virginia, New York, and North Carolina, he has delivered projects up and down the U.S. East Coast as well as Southern California.
B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Florida
- Tampa International Airport – Main Terminal and Airport Concession Redevelopment, Tampa, FL
- Confidential Entertainment Land Expansion, Anaheim, CA and Orlando, FL
- Florida International University - Academic Health Center 5, Miami, FL
- Salvador Dali Museum, St. Petersburg, FL
- Florida State University - Johnston Building Addition and Renovations, Tallahassee, FL
- Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL
- Manatee County Judicial Center & Jail Building, Bradenton, FL