Walter P Moore Wins Multiple Designations in ENR's 2017 Best Projects
Walter P Moore earned 10 awards in ENR Texas & Louisiana's 2017 Best Projects, including Project of the Year, four awards for Best Project in their categories, and five Awards of Merit.
Pictured: Health Learning Building at The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
The Star in Frisco: The Dallas Cowboys’ World Headquarters took the top spot in the competition as Project of the Year.
- Sports/Entertainment Best Project: The Star in Frisco: The Dallas Cowboys’ World Headquarters
- Airport/Transit Best Project: United Airlines’ New Terminal C North at Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Manufacturing Best Project: Daikin Texas Technology Park
- Renovation/Restoration Best Project: Moody Gardens Aquarium
- Excellence in Safety Award of Merit: Memorial Hermann Cypress New Hospital Campus
- Higher Education/Research Award of Merit: Abilene Christian University Science Facilities
- Small Project (Under $10 Million) Award of Merit: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Higher Education/Research Award of Merit: Health Learning Building at The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Sports/Entertainment Award of Merit: Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land