Karim Zulfiqar, P.E., LEED AP
Karim, Houston's Managing Director for Structural Engineering, has been with Walter P Moore since 1999. He has expertise in diversified aspects of structural engineering analysis, design, and management. Karim has also worked in prestressed and reinforced concrete design.
His wide breadth of projects includes Healthcare and Research Facilities and Education Facilities.
Master of Science, The University of Texas at Austin
- TMC3 Collaborative Research Campus
- Lester and Sue Smith Legacy Tower, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Houston Ballet Center for Dance
- Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI), Texas Children’s Hospital
- Clinical Services Wing, The University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Hospital at the Woodlands
- Houston Methodist Hospital Cypress Campus