Ryan Anderson, SE, DBIA
Having been in the industry since 2007, Ryan has extensive design-build and construction site experience and specializes in the structural design of steel and concrete buildings in seismically active regions. His experience encompasses designs for a wide range of market sectors and building types including sports, aviation, education, entertainment, hospitality, commercial, seismic retrofit, and residential—among others.
Ryan has played a key role in several landmark projects including a substantial sports and entertainment district on the west coast. He is also involved in the Design Build Institute of America (DBIA), Urban Land Institute (ULI), and was previously active with the ACE Mentor Program.
B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Southern California
M. Eng, Structural Design, University of Southern California
- UC San Diego Theatre District Living & Learning Neighborhood, San Diego, CA
- Gaylord Chula Vista Hotel & Resort, Chula Vista, CA
- SoFi Stadium at Hollywood Park
- YouTube Theater
- Confidential Aviation Terminal, Southern California
- Confidential NBA Arena, Inglewood, CA
- Coachella Valley Arena